Our green monster! oh no!

All total we have gotten 37 pennies, a nail, a dog food/ veggie can, what looks like a dog tooth, the rest was much more organic. I really hated killing all those tiny little frogs and tadpoles but I scooped out all I could, not sure if they were ready for that but better than the chlorine bath..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes some better each day.. Decided not to do another floc and see if filter will clean it with DE helper, last bit is hardest part.. So glad we found TFP!!!!
Today

63f54869e3523203ccc5a214a4abeb14.jpg

f38870ac9879be50cb5509465f2ceddc.jpg

Our booty..arg!

It's getting there! Some more filtering and a bit of DE should get you the rest of the way. Now the hard part is you can see the surface and liner issues likely caused by the pirate booty. I hope some will fade with time, otherwise some AA tablets usage might help you spot treat some of the areas.

Thank you Kim you have been a great cheerleader and help! It is extremely rewarding to know we did this and that with TFP we can manage a pool.. I am so glad I stalked this forum and ordered the TF100 kit. Before we began.. Thanks again.

Hey thanks for asking.. I could actually see the drain this morning but after brushing they is still some stuff in there..not alot but some.. Alot of staining due to mess that was in there, but overall we are thrilled with it..hating to think cover will go on soon.

6065278dba6ca692934923555a398437.jpg

d85b86e3da6940199f6d51d68ad8edc0.jpg

d3e26eabc357ea3b0349f87128b29527.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As you can see we have tons of Fall weather work to do around pool. The cement is awful and around cement decking is alot of weeds.. However for this week and possibly next we are enjoying the chilly water..Grandson loves it..he can't wait to get to Nonnie's to go wimming.. He's 2 1/2..

Well you know that bleach will help with the pool surrounding!

Now I want you to think ahead about when you will close the pool. TFP says to try to wait until the water temp. is below 60 degrees. Now there are some places that have WAY too many leaves to wait that long. You have to think about you and your pool's needs.

FUN times!

Kim

Hey, Allmar, great work whipping that swamp into shape. I'm just checking in to see if the "little-filter-that-could" got around to polishing your water to a crystal clarity ;)

From your pics, you're looking pretty good, but not quite crystal. But youve now had a few more days of filtering. Going forward, I'd want to make sure the filter is working right, albeit slow, unaided, before addressing the stains ;)

We are by no means as clear as we want to be but since seeing the bottom drain became clear we have been using the pool as much as possible... It is almost time to be preparing to close it up[emoji29]. We also had a storm that managed to somehow allow some sand ( we think washed/splashed) into the pool.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/07/bbcc870be687055c1426d788c4f48061.jpg[/IMG

We have not done this morning's clean up yet. Will try to post more pix later.. We have decided we are gonna have to invest in vacuum as well as new filter and possibly swg for next season...with just buying this place and all the work we are doing to house as well we are gonna need more money than we initially thought...Hopefully we will be able to let pool rest over winter and get a brand new start early spring pocketbook/weather permitting..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.