Intex SF15110 bearings

Jul 30, 2015
elk grove, il
Does anyone know the size or PN for the two bearings on a SF15110 motor? Motor seized up - bearings fried. I have it completely apart and they look to be similar to in-line skate bearings. Any help / info would be greatly appreciated!! (I scanned thru other threads but did not find a specific ref to the bearings)

I saw that and ordered them - too big. I believe the 6000RZ is the next size up motor from mine. Thanks for replying. I am still scouring the inline skate shops trying to find the right size. Will post once I know for sure so anyone else with same issue can get 'er done!

I found the correct size bearing for the Intex SF15110 pump motor. Look for a bearing with "608" in or as part of the part number. I used inline skate bearings made by Labeda (ABEC-5) and the pump is smoother and quieter than when I bought it. Also found a 'basic' bearing at my local Ace Hardware if you cannot get skate bearings. These were noted as PN '608Z'.

Hope this helps others with Intex bearing issues for this model number. Will be switching to a better pump during the off-season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.