Need advice!

jaib

Jul 19, 2015
Rebecca GA
Bought Intex 26 x 52 ultra frame pool set. Came with Krystal Clear 633T cartridge filter pump. Bought a Hayward Wanda the Dolphin pool cleaner. This did not work at all with this pump. I was advised that my filter is too small for this cleaner. It was suggested I buy the Intex pool cleaner and was told this should work. Has anyone purchased this pool w/pump set? And have you purchased a pool cleaner that works with it? Didn't want to buy a new pump just yet. Just a cleaner that will work with this pump.

Welcome to TFP.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will play heck trying to fins a vac to vac your pool unless you modify your pool with a new pump, filter and skimmer box. Then you can buy a telescopic pole and manually vac your pool or use Wanda.

I'm sorry but Intex is selling these pools with the cheapest pump/filters they can get away with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.