Water behing liner at steps!!!!

Mar 31, 2013
TN
Is it possible for water to leak at a jet on my steps and get behind the liner??

I have had the pool installers out twice and the last time they "fixed" it it lasted two days until it was back like it was. I think I am going to try and pump the water out myself this afternoon and maybe do a dye test to see if it is coming from around the jets.

Yesterday I felt of the jets and they were not tight against the liner. I made 3 to 4 turns on each one of them. I am almost at wits end with this issue.

Any ideas or hints as what to try?

So the next time you talk to them tell them you want them to find and FIX the problem that is causing this.

I have NO real ideas BUT I have to wonder if the liner by the jet is too loose/big/does not fit right around the jet head. I wonder if there is a gasket that can be put on the liner before you put the jet head back on?????

I am just thinking out loud to see if any thing helps.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.