Hello from Phoenix,AZ

PHXAZ

Mar 14, 2009
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Hello all.............

I have been lurking around the last few weeks and just joined the other day. This is the most informative pool fourm that I have come across. The posters and mods do a great job of providing detailed information. I have learned a lot already.

I bought a foreclosed home in Laveen, AZ. It's a small town 15 minutes SW of downtown Phoenix. The pool is a 19000 gal IG diving, pebbletec with a waterfall and 4 deck jets. When the previous owners vacated the property they removed all of the pool equipment. Including timers and part of the electrical runs. So I am in the process of purchasing and replacing all of the equipment. I am also moving the equipment appx. 25-30 feet from the current location. The current location is on the headboard wall of my Master bedroom.

I have a background in construction, but no pool construction experience. I have done pluming and electrical work on my pervious homes. (I am subcontracting the electrical parts of this project). I will be tapping into the resources this board can provide and also my local pool experts. Pool owners in Phoenix that have a local shop that they like to recommend, I'm open for contacts.

I am planning an Intelliflo VS3050 pump, Triton TR100 sand filter and an SWG system.

I am an avid skier and send a lot of time in Summit County, CO. Also I am diehard Cardinal football fan and Diamondback baseball fan. Looking forward to my interactions with this board.

Here is a picture of the pool, just completed sump pumping out the year old sludge........
poolproject018.jpg

Talk to you soon...

Ed