Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wicor Pantera P24 Sand Filter Function Positions

1. Back To Top    #1

Wicor Pantera P24 Sand Filter Function Positions

Hi everyone, first time posting a question to what appears to be, a whole lot of knowledgeable pool owners Our older sand filter developed a leak this week and I was able to get a used Wicor Pantera P24 sand filter from a friend as a replacement. The problem is the dial indicating the functions (circulate, backwash, rinse, etc.) is missing. Does anyone out there have one of these filters who could take a quick picture and post so i can label our filter?

Anything would help as I'm starting the install to night.
    Regards

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wicor Pantera P24 Sand Filter Function Positions

I don't have the filter, but did a quick google search and this seems to be a fairly common problem! Here is a link to one answer I found and perhaps this will help until someone else with the filter can let you know for sure Have a pantera p24 sand filter from wicor and the lable has - Fixya
    5900 G Fiberglass IG pool (circa 1990), SWG Hayward Aqua Rite GoldLine (2013), IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump (2013), Hayward Pro Sand Filter (circa 1990), Well water (no iron or other metals fortunately), test with Taylor K2006C, Charleston, SC

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Wicor Pantera P24 Sand Filter Function Positions

Thanks, I had seen that however I couldn't figure out where to place the 12 o'clock position. Can someone shed some light on this or post a diagram?