Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy PDA question

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy PDA question

When I power up my Jandy PDA after it goes through the start up windows and to the first screen that displays current status the first field which is "pool mode" sometimes doesn't appear till it cycles through the screens a couple of times. Is this the beginning of the end for this PDA?

thanks Steve
    In ground concrete with pebble tech finish, with attached spa, Intelliflo Pentair VSD pump, iAqualink 2.0 Jandy control system, Pentair pool heater, Hayward salt chlorine generator and a Pentair 4000 series filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy PDA question

I'm no expert but I think that it doesn't mean the end of the PDA it means that the control station is garbling the trans mission or the PDA isn't receiving very will. Have you tried changing the batteries?
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes changed the batteries and the channel too.
    In ground concrete with pebble tech finish, with attached spa, Intelliflo Pentair VSD pump, iAqualink 2.0 Jandy control system, Pentair pool heater, Hayward salt chlorine generator and a Pentair 4000 series filter

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

have you changed the 9v battery in the Aqualink power centre?
    16,000lts Fibreglass, Magna Mineral Pool Water
    Jandy CV340 Cartridge filter, Zodiac TRi SWC, Z4 iAqualink, Jandy Laminar Jets, Solar Heating, Spa Jets with Jandy 1.5hp Epump operating everything.