TFPC Discussion in Aisle 10

wjaneala

LifeTime Supporter
May 17, 2015
Cullman, AL
You know you're hooked on the TFP method when you start talking to strangers about it in Wal-Mart! Was in their pool section tonight looking around and was approached by someone for help with a green pool. I gave her this web address and sent her over to the grocery section to buy bleach. Hopefully she pops up here!

:swim::swim::lovetfp::snorkle::snorkle:

I love it when I can tell people about this web page and how great and helpful it has been and how much I have learned here in just 4 months after knowing absolutely nothing about pool care in April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I saw a guy get the Leslie's con job for $ 300/400 one day I waned to chase the guy out to the parking lot screaming ....STOP..... I felt bad for him I sure hope he finds TFP it was sad [emoji24]

One time when I was in Leslie's, looking for something to fix a small chip in the pool, I was nodding and shaking my head as the salesperson was 'talking' to the customer. The customer could see me but the salesperson couldn't. Afterward, the customer came over and asked what all the gyrations were about. I told him my thoughts and about TFP. Not sure if he was a convert, but he didn't buy any of the stuff she was pushing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sometime I just go in ther to listen yo them put the whammy on people.....and act like I am looking for something people lined up to get the whammy ... ... Guess it's a wierd form of entertainment ....

I was in the pool section of Walmart a couple months ago looking at lights. Overheard a couple discussing chemicals. I started talking to the husband about pool care, gave him the web address, told him to read up. He wound up putting the chemicals back and headed for the bleach with his 15' intex. I too hope he has seen the light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.