AutoPilot Dig-220 system pricing?

atttech-2

Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 24, 2015
Central Valley CA
Please tell me if I am missing something. We are in the process of getting quotes to have an IG pool built, I am guessing that we are going to end up 17K gallons. I know that we want SWG system and I have decided on AutoPilot Dig-220 I was considering Hayward but I like the “plain English” display of the Dig-220 and the temp compensation. Many of the posts I have read mention a bigger cell will generally last longer and I may be able to run the pump less so I am going to go with SC48 or SC60.

Now to the confusion part complete SC48 system $1491, complete SC60 system $1741. At a major web SWG equipment supplier. At the same site if I buy the parts piecemeal the prices look like this…

AutoPilot Pool Pilot Manifold – STK0035 $95
AutoPilot Pool Pilot Tri-Sensor Assembly – APA0003 $120
AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital DIG-220 Controller 2015 model w/Cell cable and pump relay $698
AutoPilot Pool Pilot SC-48 OEM cell $329
AutoPilot Pool Pilot SC-60 OEM cell $445

That brings the SC48 system to $1242 or $1358 for the SC60. Can someone familiar with the systems tell me if I am thinking correctly, do I have all the correct parts listed, am I missing any, and if so would the cost of the missing parts make up the prices differences? :scratch:

Those prices match exactly to what one of the members here at TFP has on his website. If this is the person whom I'm thinking of, I suggest calling him as he is extremely helpful to the members here at TFP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.