My Trouble Free Pool, Priceless!

EVChargeGuy

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I just had to share although I’m not sure my words will make it happen

There are certain ‘things’ in life that gives one unexplained joy.
I’m not talking about the obvious such as family, friends, dogs etc,
But objects

Example: After decades of driving SUVs, Minivans etc I bought a way to expensive car. Even though it was a large 4-door sedan it drove like it was on rails, was quite fast & the brakes were up to whatever challenge I threw at them. The driver seat was worth the price alone and many a day I would put 700-800 miles for a round trip to DC with no back pain. The point is that every time I got out of the car, wither going to the 7-eleven or a 800 mile day trip, I’d have a grin on my face. It just made me feel good. Pure joy.

Well that’s how my Trouble Free Pool makes me feel every time I look at it.
I just came in from priming the pool heater, #2 fuel oil smell all over me in 100 Degree heat. @#$%^&

BUT, I take a look at the pool and poof, grin on my face!

Priceless!

Thx for all the insight & guidance TFP offers & TFTestkits rule!

Yeah! Seeing that clear pool, knowing the chemistry, knowing what the test results will probably be, knowing what to do with the test results to tweak the numbers and make it even better. Not having to worry about the upcoming pool party and getting your pool "ready" because it is always ready. Definitely priceless.

:lovetfp:

btw, I've got 3 EVs charging in my carport. Does yours start with a T? Mine don't. Yet.

I just had to share although I’m not sure my words will make it happen

There are certain ‘things’ in life that gives one unexplained joy.
I’m not talking about the obvious such as family, friends, dogs etc,
But objects

Example: After decades of driving SUVs, Minivans etc I bought a way to expensive car. Even though it was a large 4-door sedan it drove like it was on rails, was quite fast & the brakes were up to whatever challenge I threw at them. The driver seat was worth the price alone and many a day I would put 700-800 miles for a round trip to DC with no back pain. The point is that every time I got out of the car, wither going to the 7-eleven or a 800 mile day trip, I’d have a grin on my face. It just made me feel good. Pure joy.

Well that’s how my Trouble Free Pool makes me feel every time I look at it.
I just came in from priming the pool heater, #2 fuel oil smell all over me in 100 Degree heat. @#$%^&

BUT, I take a look at the pool and poof, grin on my face!

Priceless!

Thx for all the insight & guidance TFP offers & TFTestkits rule!

It sounds a lot like me, my 540i M-tech View attachment 40859
and my pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.