Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy automation equipment questions

1. Back To Top    #1

Carlsbad, NM

Jandy automation equipment questions

I am looking at purchasing a Jandy SWG and after looking at the control options, I'm thinking about full automation. Their website is a little confusing as to what components are needed. I would like to control up to eight relays via android device. I know this requires the iAqualink. Does it also require the Aqualink RS and Purelink power center?
    36' x 18' 20k in ground, Finest Finish grey plaster, Pentair Tagelus 100D sand filter, Hayward Northstar 2hp pump, Jandy LRZ125EN heater, spill over spa, iaqualink controlled automation, Stenner chlorination, natural rock and flagstone coping, 1" glass mosaic waterline tile, SR Smith Vortex slide.

2. Back To Top    #2

Raleigh, NC

Re: Jandy automation equipment questions

I believe the answer is yes. I have the Aqualink RS-8 and I upgraded it to the iaqualink processor. I don't know if you can buy a new Aqualink RS with the iaqualink already installed. I believe you will also need the Purelink power center for the SWG. I really like the iaqualink app for the iphone. I can turn on the Spa when I leave work and it will be heated up and ready for me when I get home.
    32,000 gallon inground plaster pool/spa combo spillover. Aqua Rite SWG. Jandy iAquaLink Control. Polaris 280 vac. Sheer Descent, Fiber optic deck jet water feature. Vanishing wall. Whisperflo pumps, Pentair clean and clear cartridge filters.