We purchased this Intex Saltwater & Sand filter pump for our above ground pool a month ago. It was working wonderful until a couple of days ago. I have done everything the manual instructs you to do when a low flow error pops up.
- Clear any obstructions in the intake hose bydischarging it inside pool wall.
- Tighten hose nuts, check hoses for damage,check pool water level.
- Clean the pre-filtering basket more often.
- Backwash filter.
- Install the nozzle at the upper position of the
pool inlet, and the strainer at the lower
position of the pool outlet.
- Remove about 1” of sand if necessary.
- Remove any pool vacuuming device attached
to the system line.
It still does not clear error 90 and pump does not work HELP!!!