Reorganization of Pool School

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
I have just completed a small reorganization of Pool School. Several of the categories have been renamed and a couple of articles have been moved around. The new organization is intended to make it easier to find things and to make room for additional content (some of which should start showing up later this spring).

May I suggest a printer friendly version of the whole thing or of the major parts? I was trying to digest all the info, and finally ended up printing it all, one article at a time. Now, it is next to my recliner, things I need to know are highlighted, underlined, notes made, sketches, etc.
It is my "pool manual".
I do not suggest this lightly, as I am very much a digital person- we are in the process of digitizing all or our analog recordings, scanning papers, etc, and we do most things digitally. But the pool school was just so out of my range of experience, and I had to read it so many times to get the concepts, this was one situation where a printout was the way to go. I notice in reading posts that many people have trouble getting a handle on the pool school, so maybe this is something that would work for them.

amjohn, that is an interesting idea. Sadly it isn't easy to do. There isn't any simple way to rearrange the various HTML pages into a single page, let alone a single .pdf file (which seems like the ideal format for printing). I will add it to my wish list of things to think about working on in the future.

It's been a while since I looked at the "Pool School" page. It looks really great! Makes me wonder how I ever absorbed all of that information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.