Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Old Anthony Pool light gasket.

1. Back To Top    #1

Old Anthony Pool light gasket.

Hi All,

Need to replace the gasket on my Anthony light. It's vintage mid 80's.

Anybody try this gasket? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o00_s00

Here is a photo of my light:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d3nuj4gtf...x%201.jpg?dl=0

Thanks,

Roger
    16000 Gallon Plaster pool, Tagleus 2 TA100 Sand Filter filled with Zeobrite media, 3/4 HP Sta-Rite pump, Dolphin Deluxe 4 Robot, BBB method, Taylor K2006 Test kit. Nothing to brag about here. Lifelong Student of Life. "If you know everything, you fail to learn anything." --not sure who said that--

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Old Anthony Pool light gasket.

I do believe that the current Pentair Amerlite is the same gasket as the old full size Anthony lite, bit its been a while. Another TFP guy might verify that better than me.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Old Anthony Pool light gasket.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPoolMan View Post
    I do believe that the current Pentair Amerlite is the same gasket as the old full size Anthony lite, bit its been a while. Another TFP guy might verify that better than me.
    I went ahead and ordered the one on Amazon. It is only $9, no biggie if it doesn't fit.
    16000 Gallon Plaster pool, Tagleus 2 TA100 Sand Filter filled with Zeobrite media, 3/4 HP Sta-Rite pump, Dolphin Deluxe 4 Robot, BBB method, Taylor K2006 Test kit. Nothing to brag about here. Lifelong Student of Life. "If you know everything, you fail to learn anything." --not sure who said that--