where I could get extra parts for a Hyrotools/swimline solar cover reel, plus other ?

Aug 17, 2014
westfield
This is for an A.G.P. pool reel Model is 5000.

I called Swimline and they were extremely rude. I was actually taken aback by the poor customer service. I barely started speaking when she asked me if this was a warranty matter, when I said no, I just had a question on installation and how to get some extra parts, she abruptly interrupted me and said Id have to ask a retailer. When I asked if she could give me a couple of names/sites/numbers, she said they don't keep tract of that and hung up!!!

sorry about the rant.

Anyway, I need a couple of extra plastic screws, plastic strap plate, and fabric straps. Anyone know if there is a part number or something for this?

Also, Anyone know the size/type of screw that would be used to install the top brackets on the pool?

Another question is weather or not you recommend some type of grommet where the plastic screws/plates attatch to the solar cover? seems like it would damage the cover without some sort of protections.

thanks for your help in advance

I'm so sorry you were spoken to like that. How very rude.

I did a quick search using google and a couple key words like Above Ground Pool Reel Parts and found this site poolpartsonline.com. Check them out. They may have what you need. At least I hope. I didn't look but it's what came up in a google search.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.