Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Rite power question.

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Rite power question.

Hello,

I have a 20.000 gl, saltwater pool. Salt level 3700. When turned on, no flow indicator on, after about 45 seconds, power light turns on. 15 seconds later flow indicator off and generating on. 30 seconds later power and generating OFF.

Newbie here. Help!
    18,000, salt water, concrete, aqua rite, t-9, hayward sp30 pump, Tagelous TA-60/60D filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Aqua Rite power question.

Could be the current limiter. I am a Newbie too but have been trolling the forum for a few days and ran across the thread below, might pertain to your problem assuming the system is not new look at the 6th post for the description and part # you should look at. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...iter%20hayward

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi, I had the exact same challenge! I did get a lot of help on this forum and found a quick tutorial on how to fix it: Tutorial - How to repair Hayward Aqua Rite - YouTube

4. Back To Top    #4

atttech-2, Thanks. I removed my circuit board and the current limiter fell completely apart. Prior to that, I took a ohm reading and it was open. I replaced it and it is working like a charm. Thanks for the help.
    18,000, salt water, concrete, aqua rite, t-9, hayward sp30 pump, Tagelous TA-60/60D filter.