Need a safety fence installed around my diving board

Sep 13, 2007
Hi,

My wife is opening a day care in our home ( San Jose, California ) and we have a pool with a diving board (old style). It seems very difficult to have a fence installed with the diving board in place.

I was hoping to just have a safety net installed but I guess this is not approved.

Any idea or suggestions (besides removing the diving board)?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_8500.jpg
    IMG_8500.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8501.jpg
    IMG_8501.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 53
Perhaps an autocover would be better? They can be added to existing pools and would close off the entire pool when the day care is open. A bit of an investment, perhaps some would be tax deductible to the Day Care?

Unless I am missing something you need to fence it in such a way none of the kids can get anywhere near the pool. That should be easy to do.

If the problem is the flowerbed wall you can cut the fencing up and around it to the wood fence.

I think you need to talk to the people who will be licensing the daycare and see what they say.

Kim

Unless I am missing something you need to fence it in such a way none of the kids can get anywhere near the pool. That should be easy to do.

If the problem is the flowerbed wall you can cut the fencing up and around it to the wood fence.

I think you need to talk to the people who will be licensing the daycare and see what they say.

Kim

I completely agree with this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.