Above ground summer escapes pool w/ inflatable ring top

Jul 27, 2015
Marion in
How a blue inflatable pool. It's a summer escapes pool with a. Inflatable ring. It's about 3 ft deep. Had a cheap filtering system it came. I am wondering can I put a sand filter on this type of pool? It does not have a skimmer. Any input would be appreciated? The old filter just went out.

That's a lot a filter honestly. Mine is a 20x48 and I'm using a 3,000. I would be concerned with that much. I bought the smaller one that I think would be perfect for your pool on clearance from academy sports for $130 and it had the adapters you would need. I had to take it back as it was too small for my pool. It's like 1100 gph

Ok I checked that out. I could do that. Now I have 2 spots on my summer escapes pool where the old filter hooked into. I am wondering if the hoses off the new sand filter will plug into my existing spots or if this is going to take some king of plumbing knowledge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.