Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Paramount Pool Valet - PV3 difference?

1. Back To Top    #1

Phoenix, AZ

Paramount Pool Valet - PV3 difference?

We are putting in an in-floor cleaning system from Paramount. Does anyone know the difference between the Pool Valet and the PV3 cleaning heads from Paramount?
    I had asked my PB to put in the PV3, but the plumber just dropped a box of Pool Valet heads. The Paramount website does not give much info in terms of the difference between these.
    2015 build (link)| 16.5 K gal | Salt Water | IG rect | 35'x16' | 568 sf | 105 ft peri | depth 3'-5' | PV3 in-floor | 2 Venturi skimmers | MDX+SDX drains | T-CELL-15 SWG | Hayward Ecostar VS pump | Hayward 7220 DE Filter | Aqua Cal Icebreaker Heat / Cool pump SQ166 | Hayward Sense & Dispense PH Controller| Omnilogic | Pebble Sheen Blue Surf | Ultra UV | Stenner acid pump | Coverstar Automatic | TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Paramount Pool Valet - PV3 difference?

I am not sure but lets bump your thread to see if anyone can help you!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

New England - MA

Re: Paramount Pool Valet - PV3 difference?

I have the A&A system in my pool so unfortunately can't comment on the Paramount systems. One of the pool builders we got a bid from used the Paramount PV3 system.

it is critical that the cleaning system manufacturer is designing the head layout. Don't allow your PB to tell you they've done a million of them. Proper placement is more important than the system version.

Much like plaster, the different pebble options are so similar what sets them apart is the installers.
    2015 Pool Build --> HERE IG 19'x47' w/ 7'x7' in pool spa; 3'6"-8' deep.
    Pentair 520 Filter, IntelliFlow VS XF Pump, IntelliChlor IC60 SWG, IntelliBrite/GloBrite LEDs, IntelliTouch w/Screenlogic2. 400K BTU heater. A&A G4V in-floor cleaning system. WetEdge Prism Matrix Pebble finish. TechoBloc Pavers and Coping.
    Test kits - Taylor K-2006 FAS/DPD, K-1766 Salt, SpeedStir