Muriatic Acid Prices

Wildcat

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 30, 2013
Tucson, AZ
While we post a lot of bleach prices I use a fair amount of muriatic acid also. What are you paying for 31.45% MA?

I am paying $5.50 per gallon, HASA, clear,no yellow at Patio Pools in Tucson, AZ area

I paid $3.65 for Crown 1 gallon 31.45% at Lowes. I picked up two. Sometimes hard to find as I took 3 trips to 2 different stores to get it. They also advertise Crown NEXT %15.725 for $2.04. If you don't mind working with muriatic acid, try to stay away from the dry acid as I believe it adds sulfates.

NPS Pool & Spa Supply was bought by Leslie's. They are charging $14 now for 2 gallon box. Any idea where I can get for cheaper in the phoenix area?

A&M Corsons on McQueen & Warner. Also on Val Vista & Southern.

31.45% MA for $17.99/4 gallons - reusable jugs (initial $6 deposit on 4 jugs & carrier).

Good fresh 12.5% chlorine too. $14.99/4 gallons. Look on their counter for the buy 3 get 1 free flyer to lower that price.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.