New Pool Build in Spring, TX

The guys came and marked the utilities. However, the guy that marked the AT&T line marked one along the fence line (within the easement) where we would expect the line to be AND one cutting diagonally across the back yard. He said he hadn't seen this situation before but because he got a signal he had to mark it.

Turned out to be a non-issue. Guy marking must've just had false positive. Or low battery... heh.

Yeah. Things worked out better than anticipated. Only problem now is we have to leash up the pup anytime she is outside. Can't let her roam unattended in the backyard. Oh well. Only for another few weeks.

Are you having to keep her leashed due to the fence being down or are you worried about her getting into the dirt?

If it is the fence you can make a temp. fence or even use the panel they took down to block from the side of the house to the other panel just so she can run around a bit. Of course I would not leave her out on her own (knowing Jacks like I do) but she would at least be able to run off some of her steam.

If it is to keep her from digging.........that is a whole different thing!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Plumbers started yesterday around 1pm or so. Finished around 5pm. Rebar guys came in and worked into the night. Not sure when they finished because I watched Hard Knocks and didn't care. Haha.

Seriously though, I think they finished around 8:30p or so. Using shop lights to light the area. Didn't get this pic until this morning.

plumbingrebar_zpsqpkgbnri.jpg

So did you get gunite?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Sort of. Haha. They essentially flashed it. About 1/2" all the way around. Just enough to hopefully avoid any collapse during the next couple of days of rain. They did pretty much fill out the shallow end, though. So that's looking good.

- - - Updated - - -

Our neighbors 2 over were supposed to start their dig today but the builder postponed it because of the weather.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.