Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 7 kids, 7 hours, no restroom breaks...

1. Back To Top    #1

7 kids, 7 hours, no restroom breaks...

I am afraid to test. Just dumped 1.5 jugs of 8.25% and called it good until morning...
    21,100 IG Vinyl
    Hayward Pump
    Sand Filter
    TFPC
    Taylor K-2006 Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 7 kids, 7 hours, no restroom breaks...

Lol.
    18ft Round AG, Vinyl, 100LB Pentair Sand Filter, 1HP, June 2012, TF-100 w/SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

Better call Richard's bleach tanker!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

How much did the water level rise?
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

Awww, eewwww. I will say that it did occur to me that more than 1.5 jugs might have already been added!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

6. Back To Top    #6

Intice guests out of the pool with appropriate treats . No one can be in water without peeing that long!!!

7. Back To Top    #7

Hahaha. We don't have kids around normally, but a friend of ours brought her grandson over to swim last week. She told him ahead of time that I had a special chemical in my pool, and if he peed, the water would turn pink and we would know!
    17.5 K gallons (16x32) vinyl inground pool with 1 hp pump and an old Triton sand filter. >20 years old. New 2015 Rheem gas heater. TF-100 Test kit. Little red robot and a Pool Blaster Max.

8. Back To Top    #8

Good idea, but once they pee, they know you are fibbing!

9. Back To Top    #9

I had a lady come swim one day who after a few beers said she had to pee so bad but didn't want to run dripping wet into the house. She plopped down on the grass slope around the pool and just peed. If she hadn't had told me I'd have had no idea! I would have just thought she was resting.

After she left I sprayed the grass down to dilute it. My dog leaves enough spots in the grass as it is.....
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

10. Back To Top    #10

LOL Yippee, who the heck do you invite to your pool?
    If I don't have a constantly wet set of footprints to the pool bath, I chase them with a pool noodle, children and adults.
    40k gal freeform, IG pebblesheen, 9'x'6' raised spa, 2-1/2 hp Whisperflo, 520 sq/ft cartridge, Legend w/ booster, Intellibrite 5g in pool @ spa, Rainbow 320 Chlorinator(retired),
    Mastertemp 400k BTU, 3x3 hp Whisperflo Swimjets, 2x2 hp Whisperflow for 15ton moss rock waterfall, Intelitouch Controller, 850 sq/ft Travertine deck, Gas/Wood firepit,
    Autofill, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir