New member from NW Missouri

Jul 25, 2015
Saint Joseph ,MO.
First full summer of owning our 24'AG. Love it. Been in the water nearly every day. Started having problems about a week ago and just Found TFP. Alot of info to take in. Feels like I need to be a chemist. Im sure ill find some help and hopefully in the future i have enough knowledge to help someone else.

Welcome to TFP!

You will need one of the Recommended Test Kits to properly manage your pool. I use the TF-100 because it's the best value and they have a freshness guarantee. You can order it here: TFTestkits.net. They ship fast - you should have it in your hands in 2-3 days with normal shipping. If you want to really do the right thing, I would order one of these test kits tonight. Do not rely on pool store testing - it is notably inaccurate and they will use those results to sell you all sorts of chemicals you do not need that will cost you way more than this test kit.

While you are waiting for your kit to arrive, here are some resources to give you an overview of managing your pool using our methods:
1. ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry
2. Chlorine CYA Chart
3. Recommended Pool Chemicals
4. Recommended Levels
5. Pool Math