Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Build in Katy Tx.

1. Back To Top    #1

Build in Katy Tx.

We are on the initial phase. Could I get your opinion on the lay out? This is a simple build with some water feature. Gunite construction and I included dimensions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Build in Katy Tx.

If you asking I think you will wish you went a little longer than 30' with that tanning ledge included.

John
    AquaMaster Deluxe 8000 AGP, 5500 gallons, 12x18. Liquidator and Pool Rover JR.
    1st Pool so go easy on me I'm using a TF 100.

3. Back To Top    #3

I appreciate the feedback. I will talk to PB and see what would be the cost of extending. What do you think is the ideal length?

Quote Originally Posted by jtburf View Post
    If you asking I think you will wish you went a little longer than 30' with that tanning ledge included.

John

4. Back To Top    #4

If your yard can accommodate 40, I would do 40.

72' X 10' IG pool with infinity edge spa and in pool dry deck completed Nov 2014. Pentair 3 HP VS pump for pool and spa. Pentair Challenger 3 HP for three 3 feet sheer decent water features. Pentair MasterTemp Heater and QUAD D.E. Filter.

5. Back To Top    #5

Lights? Aimed away from house.
    18' to 29' wide by 37' long, 22K gal, Lagoon Free form, vinyl lined, in ground Pool with SWG, Hayward Cartridge 175 Filter, 3/4 HP Tri-Star, Gas fired 300 BTU heater

6. Back To Top    #6

Swim length of 25'+ will give you a nice slope and good length. I would add 25' to the end of you ledge
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.