First Slam. Need a little input.

Piolin! It looks like we turned a corner!!
30d30dc762f5aa2e3ee87b9b6fce8006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have met 2 of the 3 criteria for ending slam but pool is cloudy with dead algae. I ordered a "slime bag" from Duda and hooked it up tonight. Hopefully I will see improvement tomorrow. I ordered (2) 1 micro bags. I could already tell it was filtering the dead algae within ten mins. Will post pics in the am.

This SLAM has been going on for 12 days but it feels like forever. I can finally see the lines at the bottom of the pool.

e41277d951d2f344be748eeea79b2cff.jpg

You can also see that all the dead algae has settled to the bottom. I scrubbed it really good to stir up the algae so the filter can catch it. I also added 3oz of clarifier as a last resort to get it clear. Still going to continue to SLAM until it is clear.

Bigger pump arrived and installed today. It is still an intex cartridge filter but it is a 2500 gallon. It really moves the water and the skimmer is working better than ever. I can see the bottom of the pool again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.