Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My Newly Cleaned Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

My Newly Cleaned Pool

The backyard and deck area needs to be picked up, but I'm excited enough by the fact that I just passed an OCLT for the first time that I thought I would share some pictures.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I live in Central Texas and have a 12,000 gallon, in-ground, plaster pool built 2007. Jandy CL340 cartridge filter, Stealth 2.0 single-speed main pump. Polaris cleaner with booster. Attached heated spa with moss rock spillway to pool. K-2006 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Newly Cleaned Pool

Nice pool! Water looks great!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Gorgeous! Mind telling me your builder? Looks a lot like what we'd like.
    Just getting started! Inground freeform gunite pool, 17x32, 3.5-5ft depth, SWCG, French Grey mini pebble Stonescapes, NPT Arctic Lagoon glass tile, raised wall with 3 sheers, Polaris robotic cleaner, Cartridge filter, 550 sqft concrete/Kool-dek; Dig to begin 10/2017!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by alliecat View Post
    Gorgeous! Mind telling me your builder? Looks a lot like what we'd like.
    Sure thing - the PB was Millenium Pools in Austin. They don't normally do work all the way out here in Georgetown, but the owner is a friend/associate of a good friend of ours so we felt very comfortable doing business with them. I can certainly recommend them based on how it turned out for us.

Millennium Pools - Swimming Pool Spa Builder Construction Austin Texas
    I live in Central Texas and have a 12,000 gallon, in-ground, plaster pool built 2007. Jandy CL340 cartridge filter, Stealth 2.0 single-speed main pump. Polaris cleaner with booster. Attached heated spa with moss rock spillway to pool. K-2006 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks!

Just getting started! Inground freeform gunite pool, 17x32, 3.5-5ft depth, SWCG, French Grey mini pebble Stonescapes, NPT Arctic Lagoon glass tile, raised wall with 3 sheers, Polaris robotic cleaner, Cartridge filter, 550 sqft concrete/Kool-dek; Dig to begin 10/2017!

6. Back To Top    #6

Beautiful!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter