HELP! Losing New AG Pool Pad after Torrential rains!

Hi There: Just had our new pool /pad etc installed last week; waiting for deck to be installed before all equipment is permanently fixed. Last night had heavy rain fall. While it was pouring we realized that our pool base was being washed away. We used what we had on hand which included contractor cement slabs for the yet-to-be built deck and left-over rain gutters and improvised as best we could to redirect the rain runoff. Very concerned as the runoff washed away part of the pool pad for two of the end supports - the end where our equipment has been temporarily set.
Before the pool was installed, we asked the contractor if we needed a retaining wall - he said 'no'. More rain is expected for the next 4 to 5 days. We have left messages for the pool contractor but no answer so far. We need to do something to prevent more loss and strain on the pool structure. Any suggestions for short term and also long term? I have included some pictures. Help!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 44
Hello and welcome to TFP! Sorry for the delay in someone responding, and I hope by now things haven't' gotten worse. Unfortunately from what I can tell form the pics, you may be forced to drain if it gets much worse just to avoid having the pool collapse. The structural integrity of that base is extremely important. Draining is inconvenient, but there's no substitute for having a sound foundation. Mother Nature sure threw you a curve ball. I hope everything is working-out for you. Nice to have you with us at TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.