Filling pool, liner not flat against wall

StephL

Jun 15, 2015
Dewinton, Alberta
We're finally filling our 27ft above ground, round (decided to make a new, specific thread instead of adding this to my build thread). It is hot out today, although the sun has gone behind some clouds. Around 80% of the pool, the vinyl liner is tight to the cove and hanging nicely tight to the wall. Around the final section, it's pulling in, and not tight to the wall at all (a few inches away). Will the water push this out? Should we be doing something to manually stretch it? CAN we do anything? There is about 2 inches of water in right now....only thing I can really think to do is siphon water out from my hottub (which is above the pool on a separate deck) and let the water fall over the expanded areas....helpful, or should I just wait this out because it is normal? Please tell me it's normal...

We turned the shop vac back on, it seemed to help a lot! There is about 7 inches of water in the pool now, and the liner is only out about 2inches from the wall (a marked change from what it was). We've shut everything down now to wait for the sun, but we'll throw the shop vac back on again tomorrow! Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.