Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lost signature?? Can you see it?

1. Back To Top    #1

Lost signature?? Can you see it?

Can readers see my signature and pool specs?

You see....When I set up my profile on TFP a few weeks ago I entered all my pool info (gallons, filter, heat, etc) in to the signature field in my profile.
    Now I don't see signature in my posts, and I can't find where to view what I entered inside my Profie when logged in...

Help?

Mark

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lost signature?? Can you see it?

Mark, I'm not on my end. Did you do this: Add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Lost signature?? Can you see it?

You also have the ability to turn your sig on or off in the advanced editor when you post. If you turn it off it won't show up when you post.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit