We have the TFPC Sparkle!

RyanMcC

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
NH
I am so happy! Just look at the difference between last year and this year. This year has been far cheaper and easier and no constant stops to the pool store. I mostly understand the basics of my water chemistry and I feel like I know what to do and certainly where to come if I don't. Just made my donation for Lifetime since this has easily saved us over $30 already. Thank you TFPers!

Here are a couple of shots from last year, and then this year underneath. Can you believe what we used to consider swimmable water? Never again! We've got the sparkle and there is no going back!!!

1-1-Julia_pool_throw.jpg

2-2-Tim_pool_throw.jpg

5-sparkle2.jpg

6-sparkle1.jpg

7-sparkle3.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As soon as I saw these pictures, I got that little smile and that knowing feeling. I'm not very experienced here, but I am still amazed at the amount of people who feel "My pool looks great, couldn't be better", when in actuality it looks like the first 2 pics. And it's simply because they don't know what " sparkling clear " is supposed to look like. Amazing difference, that's beautiful looking water!!

Thanks for letting me show off the difference, everyone! I knew you'd understand. I'll get right on top of that shark situation. Sharknado might just end up dropping him in one of your pools and that just wouldn't be fair. Now if you all could fix up the weather in the northeast for me, things would be perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

We went to Water Country (huge water park) on Tuesday. Lately I've been wondering, with awe, how they keep their water sparkling and clear on such a massive level. Tuesday was my first visit there since embracing TFPC, and to my surprise (and horror), what I always thought was clear and sparkling on a massive level, just isn't. They could use some TFPC. To be fair, they closed 3 rides for the day due to bad water tests and I've never seen that before, but even what was open just didn't look like what I now know is good water. You've turned me into a water snob! :D

Once you experience for your self whats attainable and also saving you money, ya just can't go back :)

I get compliments about the water clarity every time I have new guests over.

This is so true. When we bought our house, the pool looked like everyone else's. Perfectly fine. Of course we had no idea we were on the verge of an algae bloom because of high CYA, and neither did the previous owners. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's got the TFPS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.