East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Not sure where to look for culprit. I have Jandy RS 2/6 system with firmware Rev R, 2 One Touch controls, 1 iAqualink 1.0 (hard wired to internet), 1 variable speed pump, 2 Aqua Pures and one Spa Side control. About 3 weeks ago, the Spa Side switch stopped working, but rest of system was fine and I put off dealing with it. Then this week, the system said the variable speed pump was offline and the AquaPures both went to 0%. They still register and show the salt level, but they are not producing chlorine and the Aqua Pure units each say they are set a 0%. The Jandy Controls say they are at 40% and 90%, but that is not being sent to the devices.

Yesterday I reset the system, turning off all breakers, and it came back working for about 16 hours, then suddenly went off line again. I disconnected the variable speed pump control from the system but it made no difference.

Any thoughts on where the problem might be, or how to troubleshoot?

First - I misspoke - its a spalink. Spa side switch removed 10 years ago. I ended up disconnecting component one by one (was trying to locate wire from spalink) and everything came back up and has run fine for last 48 hours or so. Not sure why SpaLink buttons had gone dead, but they are all working now. I had removed one touch screen (one touch rs) for a bit but put it back on circuit and seems fine.

Only remaining issue is that SpaLink is not displaying temperature. LED flashes temperature (I think) for split second then goes dark.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.