Aqua Rite Chlorine Generator

Jun 30, 2015
Lumberton
I am new to this type system and am having problems with my generator. I have replaced my cell, as it had tested bad, and am still not able to generate chlorine. The Check Salt and Inspect Cell lights come on after a couple minutes after I turn the system to auto. I have had my pool chemistry checked and all comes out well, just no chlorine generated. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my control panel. I have read things about some board repairs and have no problem doing it, just need to know anyone's opinion on what they think the problem may be.

What is the salt level in the pool? Have you tried holding the button next to the display down for 10 sec to do a reset? What are the diagnostic readings on the control panel? Is the Power light on the panel on?

Is it a T-15 cell?

I notice you have your readings set to metric, is there a reason? It's a it hard to translate the readings. Also, it would help us if you put you full location and full description of pool and equipment in the signature line. See mine for an example.

Also, do,you have an automation system that controls the SWG?

Are you able to get the "GENERATING" LED to come on at all? One way to try to force it is to set the switch to superchlorinate.

2700 is at the low end of the salt reading so you may just need more salt. Do you have a salt test kit or are you relying on the Aquarite for the 2700 reading?

Just to give an update, my system is fully functional now. I know that my salt content was within spec, but it still didn't like it for some reason, I guess because it was on the low end. After threatening my pool with another bag of salt, it decided to work. This is a great site. Keep it up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.