Calcium Hardness test is perplexing, moving tub

Hello Everyone, I wish to ask for help in understanding my calcium hardness test. I am following your instructions and am using the Taylor K2106 kit.
I have done the calcium hardness test twice. The first time, I followed the instructions under the lid and the test turned purple, not red to indicate any hardness present. I then read page 12 of the detailed manual of the kit and started the test again, using their recommendation of adding reagent to the sample then conducting the test per instructions. This time, the sample turned blue. No red this time either.

Am I to understand that I have no calcium whatsoever? I must say, I am taking this water sample from the tap. Not the tub.

Tub was ordered 7/1 and has arrived at the dealer yesterday! I have to drive 2 hours to pick it up so if anyone has any advice on transporting it on a flatbed pickup, I would gladly listen. :D Thanks in advance for your help on both issues!

Yep, those test results indicate no calcium. If you have no calcium in your tap water, consider yourself lucky and the envy of most other pool owners in the country, especially those in the SW US.