liner replacement advice

Not sure what kind of advice you are looking for but I had my liner replaced a couple of months ago and one thing I would try to do is have the liner taken down one day and installed the next. This would give me time to address the rust spots on the steel walls. I don't know if they would do that as it seems that they rather do it all in one day, but it never hurts to ask, specially before signing the contract ;)

We just had our liner replaced, we had the steps made using the non-slip vinyl. If you have in pool steps covered with vinyl that is the way to go. We had all the drain covers, returns, skimmer faceplates, and light ring trim changed out also, so glad we did.

I forgot to mention that I have a large oak tree growing close to the pool with finger sized roots visible beneath the liner on a side wall. I would really like to leave the roots alone as this tree is already stressed with the heat we are experiencing now, anthracnose, and striped oak worms that will be visiting in August. I'm sure no one will want to install a liner without removing these roots.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.