Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Bubbles from my return

1. Back To Top    #1

Bubbles from my return

Hello there. This evening I noticed that two (out of eight) of my returns have a constant stream of bubbles coming from them. One return has small bubbles, the other has teeny tiny bubbles (so small that it just looks like the water is cloudy). Everything else seems normal. What could be causing this?
    Brand new pool owner -- first day of swimming July 4, 2015! 22,000 gallon custom (14 x 40 rectangle) gunite in-ground pool with Stonescape plaster (Irish Mist). Hayward Pro Series sand filter (S244T2), Hayward TriStar pump (SP3207X10), Hayward Goldline Turbo Cell T-Cell-15 SWCG with Pro Logic control panel. Taylor K2006-C test kit. Mom to three boys, eight rescue parrots, and two dogs.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Bubbles from my return

They are from your SWG. Normal.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Bubbles from my return

Thank you for the quick reply!