Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Gathering bids in Cypress, TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Cypress, TX

Post Gathering bids in Cypress, TX

Hi all,

Built a pool 8 years ago with Anthony Sylvan, and we're building and moving and will close in ~2 months in Cypress.

Here's the current list I've narrowed down my PBs to for quotes. Any I should add/remove? Also do you find that PBs quotes are pretty set and non-negotiable? I've heard differing opinions on this.
    This time around we won't put in a Salt system - too much equipment fouls and rusting of metal over the years and the flagstone isn't doing so hot. I think we will go with travertine coping and a regular chlorine feeder instead.

Anthony Sylvan
    Canterra Bay Pools
    The Pool Man
    Cypress Custom Pools
    Premier Pools
    Perry Pools
    Ocean Blue

13,500 gal with sheer descents, pebblesheen, travertine coping, fire bowls, Pentair all around including remote and automation, chlorinator, borates, raised 7x7 spa in Cypress, TX.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Gathering bids in Cypress, TX

Another Pool Build in Cypress, TX

Here is an link to a pool that was just finished this week. We are all in love with this pool! Read and ask her questions!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!