Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Franklin TN Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Franklin TN Pool

Our dream house..but fighting the good fight against algae right now!

33x15' INGROUND pool roughly 14,800 gallons. liner, hayward multiport, sand filter (S-210S), pentair century 3/4hp pump (1081) & 320 automatic chlorinator. skimmer at one end of pool, 2 returns at the other.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Franklin TN Pool

Looks very nice! I hope you already have your trusty TF-100 on-hand (or Taylor K-2006). If you're fighting the algae war, just stay close to the SLAM page and you'll be fine. Let us know if you have any problems. Oh, and remember there is a pool volume calculator at the bottom of the poolmath calculator page. Maybe it will help. Best of luck!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

thanks tex. i have ordered the tf-100 and i'm going to just dump some bleach into the pool until it gets here and i can 'see' what i'm doing.

yes i've re-read those pages several times now. this is the first time i actually have hope i can manage the pool on my own.
    33x15' INGROUND pool roughly 14,800 gallons. liner, hayward multiport, sand filter (S-210S), pentair century 3/4hp pump (1081) & 320 automatic chlorinator. skimmer at one end of pool, 2 returns at the other.

4. Back To Top    #4

You can do it!!!!!!!!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

5. Back To Top    #5

Very nice! Make sure you brush those steps daily. You should have gotten your test kit by now.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter