Wondering what pool cleaner I should buy

Jul 22, 2015
Brampton
Hi, I have a 50x25 feet pool with a volume of 49000 gallons. I have a hayward super pump (model number SP2607X10A), 1HP. I decided to buy an automatic cleaner, and I have been looking at the polaris brand. I live in Brampton, Ontario, with half a dozen pine trees beside the pool with maple trees near by. Any recommendations? Thanks for your help.

I used to have a suction side cleaner - worthless. Now I have a robot, and it is awesome. I absolutely agree a robot is the way to go. I have a Dolphin dx4 and have been happy with it. But I don't have a good point of reference for comparison as it is the only robot I have ever had.

I suggest a Dolphin Supreme M5/500. Your pool almost qualifies it for a commercial robot application, but what I suggested is the best you can get up to that level. IMO anyway.

Welcome to TFP! Enjoy your time on the forum.

Get the top of the line Dolphin M4 or M5. Your pool is huge and you need a serious cleaner. The Dolphin will go everywhere and will climb the walls to the waterline. It won't get stuck in a pattern and won't get hung up on the drain.

Newest is the Dolphin s300i with Bluetooth technology. Have had it for two months and so pleased with it. Was 1200.00 and worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.