Postimage photo hosting mod?

I've reviewed a few other plugins in the past that do similar things as that plugin, however there was a catch to many of them. I'll look into this one further and see more how it works.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I own and manage a number of forums and I received an email from post image advertising their modification to my forums.
Ironically when I did a Google search on the company this link was highly placed.

Other than saving space on the server I'm not sure what the advantage is.
I have to assume they place ads in the upload process to finance their "unlimited" server space
in the case of my forums and likely this one, one perk my supporting members get is more space to store images. This kind of modification would complicate that

We also offer additional space for pics to supporting members.
CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

But, if people want to be able to post tons of pics we recommend Photobucket, it is free and copying and pasting the IMG code into the post embeds the pic in the thread so people don't have to click out of the forum to view pics and we don't need a plug-in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.