Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Postimage photo hosting mod?

Georgetown, ON, Canada

Postimage photo hosting mod?

Hi guys, i know that TFP has limited photo hosting space for each member. While googling photo hosting, i found this site that has an easy to install mod for photo hosting on vbulletin forums . Just wondered if this has been considered and if it would be any use here at TFP?
    32,000L Fibreglass Leisure Pools IG 12.5'x23'x5' Pump: AstralPools BX1 1.0HP
    Filter: AstralPools ZX-310 SWCG: AstralPools VX7T
    Heater: Hayward H250FDN Test Kit: TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Postimage photo hosting mod?

It might be something we look into later. Right now, we are keeping modifications to a minimum to ensure the forum runs smoothly as possible. Thanks for the suggestion.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    Eastern Ohio

I've reviewed a few other plugins in the past that do similar things as that plugin, however there was a catch to many of them. I'll look into this one further and see more how it works.

Thanks for the suggestion!

4. Back To Top    #4

Carrollton tx

I own and manage a number of forums and I received an email from post image advertising their modification to my forums.
    Ironically when I did a Google search on the company this link was highly placed.

Other than saving space on the server I'm not sure what the advantage is.
    I have to assume they place ads in the upload process to finance their "unlimited" server space
    in the case of my forums and likely this one, one perk my supporting members get is more space to store images. This kind of modification would complicate that
    Doug - New to me, 1995 house with 16x31 ft, ~23000 gallon Gunite pool w 11x7 spa, It has 3 Pentair VS pumps, a boost pump for polaris 3900 and a BaduŽ Jet super-sport swim jet pump, 1.5 hp blower, a CL460 Cartridge filter, 3 fiberstars lights pods. TF-100 test kit. The in pool light works but color wheel is lazy. Plaster needs redone. And an Aquapure chlorine generator, and access via iAqualink - Lots to learn.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

We also offer additional space for pics to supporting members.
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter!!

But, if people want to be able to post tons of pics we recommend Photobucket, it is free and copying and pasting the IMG code into the post embeds the pic in the thread so people don't have to click out of the forum to view pics and we don't need a plug-in.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach