Not sure if it was the previous owners being lazy, or the realtor not knowing pools, but it looks like i have lumps all over the pool caused by shock not dissolving properly? I'll try and get an underwater picture, but they are basically lumpy things that i can scrape off with a putty knife, and they dissolve. But, they are everywhere. They are gray with white hard deposits in the middle, and everywhere!!!!
the pool needs a good acid wash anyway, but I can't do that for a couple months since it's so hot right now. Wondering if that will cure it? Maybe I'll try and carefully remove one and see if muriatic acid dissolves it.