New pool in southern Minnesota

lol, nope Oz is the Australian contraction of Aussie. It's Rod, which apparently is the Starbucks contraction of Ronald, Roy, Robert, Roger and Raul.

How much detail do you want TJ? I can answer any questions you have, or I could photo copy the bid (redacting the price info).

- - - Updated - - -

Too Late for that JV. I liked the promise of less reliance on Chlorine and other chemicals. The adds tout "near drinking water levels of Chlorine". We'll have to see if it delivers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Maria!

- - - Updated - - -

Diver? I'm certified, but haven't been in over a year. Would LOVE to dive the great barrier reef!

One guy uses Fort Wayne stuff for the pool and pent air everything else. We are looking at a sun deck and was told its 2k extra.

Our first bid on an 18x44 with stadium step entry with deep end was 54k. 1000 sq ft brushed concrete included and felt that was steep

Too Late for that JV. I liked the promise of less reliance on Chlorine and other chemicals. The adds tout "near drinking water levels of Chlorine". We'll have to see if it delivers.

That's a promise that seldom is kept while keeping the pool algae free. Ozone can actually increase chlorine demand. There is extensive discussion including alternate points of view in this thread: salt water vs. ozone purification A UV light system is valuable for indoor pools to eliminate combined chlorine as they do not get UV light from the sun. Outdoor pools get plenty of UV light to eliminate CCs and very little of your pool water passes by the UV filter to tangibly change the amount of FC that must be maintained.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.