Iím installing a dedicated receptacle for a low voltage transformer for landscape lighting, and connecting it to an EasyTouch subpanel to control the lights. I have everything connected and the breaker keeps tripping when I plug anything in. It seems to be fine if nothing is plugged in. Can anyone help me figure out whatís going on?
This is what I have connected:
1) 20 Amp Siemens GFCI breaker with 12AWG wire to the subpanel relay (line) connection.
2) 12AWG wire from the relay (load) connection to the receptacle.
3) Ground wire (12AWG) from ground buss bar to ground connection on the receptacle.
4) Neutral wire from the breaker to the neutral buss bar.
5) Neutral wire (12AWG) from the neutral buss bar to the neutral connection on the receptacle (wasnít so sure on this one).
Could the two neutrals connecting to the neutral buss bar be the issue? Should I run the receptacle neutral into the breaker neutral connection instead?
Iíve done simple wiring connections around the house and I thought this would be relatively easy. Guess not. Pentairís manual was no help so Iím hoping someone out there can.
Thanks in advance to anyone offering suggestions!