Fault Code 91

Apr 9, 2014
FOUR cORNERS
how long do you run Your SWG (intex) before you see fault 91 (low salt), just clean the plates and reinstall to fix FC91, then how long does it run before you see it again? for me it is about 1.5 to 2 months, just wondering if anybody goes though the summer months with out seeing it??

I have really hard well water in the pool and on top of that took the first low salt error as fact and put in way too much salt (that was before TFP & testing, obv), did a partial drain to get down to a really high acceptable level. We probably are cleaning the plates with vinegar about once every 2-3 weeks minimum.

thanks for the tip, my SWG is 6 years old, a little out of warrenty, but I've always get this code 1.5 to 2 months in, I usually clean it twice a year. before I found this site i was just winging it. I found out the hard way by adding and adding salt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.