help with liquid clorine

Welcome! Here is a link to the pool math calculator that will help with maintaining your pool http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html You need your own test kit and you have your gallons of water so just plug that in. Once you post some test results of:

FC
CC
PH
TA
CH
CYA

then we can give some more specific advice. Ask all the question you want, but we will need that information to start with. Also, if you can update your signature with your pool information that will be helpful.

see my two links in my signature. in order to determine your required chlorine level you need to know your CYA level. the way to know your CYA level is to get one of recommended test kits (also a link in my signature). I think the TF-100 is the best value but you can decide that. once you have the test kit, we can help you!

welcome to TFP!

for now, do you have anything to measure chlorine levels???

if so, use the pool math at the top to figure out how much to add and aim for FC of 3 for now until you know your CYA

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.