drain cover recall

isriam

Jan 15, 2015
PHX
since the topic is locked....

does anyone have leads on buying the old style drain covers? i hate these new covers, my spa looks terrible with dirt and vacuuming it by hand is a pain. it looked great until i changed the drain covers.

It's locked for a reason. We can't endorse their use for safety concerns. If someone PMs you, we can't stop that but we can't promote the use of the old ones sorry. Can you not brush dirt to the drain and have it go to the filter?

Thanks for the info. I have my pool drains turned off and i feel the suction from the PDX cover in the spa is more than the standard cover. I actually get a cyclone effect from the PDX covers. I'm more concerned with someone with long hair getting sucked into the PDX covers than the old drain covers. I don't really see how they are safer since the fins are closer together but wide enough hair could get sucked into them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.