New 24ft resin AGP installed over a month ago with a Hayward AquaTrol SWG. Last week, when standing on the ground next to the pool, I reached in the water and felt a mild electrical shock. Through the process of elimination, I discovered this was most likely being created by the SWG because it was only after the SWG was unplugged from it's power source that the shock was eliminated. I contacted my local pool supplier from whom I purchased this and he contacted Hayward and they say it can not be their system. He agreed to let me install a new cell to see if this eliminated this. I installed the new cell today and this did not fix the problem. The system is grounded using the external ground terminals to its own grounding plate that was installed after this issue was discovered. I haven't measured the level of voltage but I can't see this being much over 5V. Has anyone experienced this before? What else can I do to eliminate this? I'm at a loss and considering returning to chlorine. The system is connected to a GFCI receptacle.