pepsiholic

LifeTime Supporter
May 23, 2009
Fairmont, WV
It hasn't been a great summer here by any means. Today is only the second day since the end of May that we have not had torrential rain and storms. Which leads me to this post.

I stopped in my local pool store today to by a new floatie to lounge in. As I walked up to the door I noticed a sign they had posted. It said "If your pool is green, blame mother nature, not us!"

I just had to chuckle to myself because even with all of the rain and storms my pool has stayed crystal clear. I watched the line of people getting their water tested and them telling them that they needed to buy this, that and the other. I just wanted to scream "People! go to Trouble Free Pool, read, learn and ask questions if you need to. Invest in a good :testkit: and take control.

As I was paying for my floatie, the sales clerk asked if I needed any chemicals. I just smiled, said "Nope all is good, just going home and enjoy my pool!"

I have been a member for about 6 years, since I converted from baqaucil and the wealth of information I have learned is invaluable. My neighbor was over with her kids today and told me that my pool was the cleanest, sparkilest pool she has ever been in and I owe it all to everyone here! A great big thanks to Dave, all the mods and everyone else who keeps this site going!!

To all you newcomers, don't get frustrated, just keep with the process, it will work! :lovetfp:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.