Polaris 360 moving but not vacumming

Welcome to TFP.

Someone should be around to help you. I would but I don't have an auto cleaner.

Just had the same problem with my 380. Remove the bag and look down the throat at the jets. Mine had little pieces of plastic debris stuck in the jets. I tried using a long piece of wire to try and dislodge the debris but after multiple failed attempts, ended up disassembling and cleaning.

FYI you may want to check your in-line filter. I checked mine and lo & behold it was missing altogether... Bought replacement for $10

Hello I'm having the exact same problem. Were you ever able to solve the problem? If so please share thank you

Rose this thread from the dead. The 360 and 380 are very simple machines. They use water jets point UP from the bottom of the cleaner. This creates a suction effect. If you run the cleaner and pull it from the water, you should see those 3 jets spraying up the center. If they are not, then the nozzles are clogged. Time to take it apart and clean them out. You should also ensure that your filters are in place. I have an inline filter in addition to the filter at the wall fitting. This was before I moved to hair nets in my skimmer basket- that has been the biggest, cheapest solution for cleaning so far in my 6 years of pool learning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.