Hayward Omnilogic integration with Laminars

Jul 15, 2015
Dalton, GA
I am starting my new pool and will be installing the Hayward Omnilogic system for all of my automation. I am going to install some LED laminar deck jets and am needing help on the brand (Jandy Laminars or Pentair Magic Stream Laminars). All of my other equipment will be Hayward to coordinate with the Omnilogic system (EcoStar VS Pump, Colorlogic Lights, Filter, Salt System, Actuators for Valves, Etc...). Because of the way the lights within the laminars are controlled (on/off in a certain sequence or time frame to change colors/show settings) I know there is likely no direct integration with the Omnilogic to select a color and it automatically go to that color. Please give me feedback on which brand of laminars would be best for me to get. Thank you everybody in advance!!

Welcome to TFP.

I can't really give you much advice as I own an above ground pool but there is a wealth of info here n I'm sure someone can help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.